FREE SERIES ON DISCIPLINE
One of the most common questions I get from parents is, ‘How do I best discipline my child?’ In this 5-part series, I shed some light on this age old question by highlighting “FIVE REASONS WHY THE DISCIPLINE METHOD YOU ARE USING MAY NOT BE WORKING FOR YOU”. To access this eye opening series, click on the FREE SERIES link on the menu above or visit our YOUTUBE channel by clicking Here
A community of parents and caregivers who are consciously and intentionally creating safe environments that will nurture in children the internal guidance they need to live out their full potential.
To Build the confidence of parents and caregivers to thrive through the different phases and faces of their parenting journey, so that they can enjoy healthy relationships with their children, whilst maintaining their authority.
ABOUT BEING PARENTING
More than perhaps any other role we play as adults, parenting causes us to second guess ourselves. We question our competence, our worth, our decisions, even our sanity!
If you desire to be more decisive in your parenting decisions, if you are tired of parenting out of guilt and fear, if you are exhausted by the list of do’s and don’ts, if you wonder whether you are ‘ruining’ your children, if you are drained from the yelling, reminding, nagging and repeating, BEing parenting is perfect for you.
BEing Parenting is an interactive step by step process that helps YOU, the parent to identify the inner obstacles that get in the way of confident and purposeful parenting. The process then focuses on building your confidence as a person rather than fixing the child’s behavior. Thereafter, we guide you on how to uniquely use practical tools in your moment by moment parenting experiences, so that you can parent with confidence and wholeness.
BEing Parenting is an interactive step by step process that helps the parent identify the inner obstacles that get in the way of confident and purposeful parenting. The process then focuses on building the confidence of the parent as a person rather than fixing the child’s behavior.
BEING PARENTING EQUIPS YOU TO:
- Recognize how your BEing is influencing your child’s behavior.
- Identify the obstacles that get in the way of your moment-by-moment interactions with your children.
- Parent with confidence from a place of your own uniqueness rather than from a list of do’s and don’ts.
- Discipline purposefully from a place of flexibility rather than rigidity.
- Pick from a toolbox with an array of parenting tools for the different spaces, stages, phases and faces of your parenting journey.
- Transform ‘intense’ moments with your child into teachable moments for both you and your child.
- Enjoy a harmonious and fun relationship with your children whilst maintaining your authority and influence.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY ABOUT US
When I came to BEing Parenting, I didn’t think I had something new to learn.I gained security and I believe that I am the right parent for my kids. The one big lesson I got is that Discipline is learning, loving and actually nurturing. – Carol